Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Kalai Lydia Brown!!!

Hey this is Julie and I am excited to announce the arrival of my first grandchild.......Welcome Kalai Lydia Brown!!! I copied and pasted the announcement from Michael and Carissa's blog.


We just wanted to pass on the good news that we had our baby!!! We successfully kept our baby's gender a secret for 9 whole months! On June 24, 2009 I gave birth to a beautiful baby..............GIRL! Her name is Kalai Lydia Brown! She was born on Wednesday, her due date, at 8:58am. She weighed six pounds and 5 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is so tiny and beautiful and we just love being with her. We are so happy that she has joined our family! We love you Kalai!



a comic strip!

Kalai's Birth Story
In my Daughter's eyes.....

This is when our family members found out it was a girl! Most of our family thought for sure she was a he.....oh, and if I look a little out of it, it's cause I was.






Okay, I had to make one more, I couldn't help myself. This one has no music so you can hear better what is going on.


2 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

She is beautiful! We are glad everyone is doing well. James

The Brannon Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Love, Dad